Response Syndrome (CIRS)
Mold illness begins with significant exposure to mold-ridden environments.
Susceptibility to CIRS from Chronic Mold Illness
Patients experiencing CIRS are often misdiagnosed with other debilitating illnesses, often leaving the patient suffering for years. common misdiagnoses include:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Depression and Anxiety Allergies
- Somatization (ex. Hypochondria)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The information contained on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. It does not represent a health diagnosis, therapeutic recommendation or prescription for treatment. We urge you to consult and obtain medical advice from a licensed, trained, and competent medical provider for concerns with health issues.
Want an expert opinion?
Call today or fill out the Inspection Consultation form below.
Your health is our top priority. Fill out the form for your FREE consultation.